Hyundai warrants your Hyundai vehicle with reasonable and valuable condition
Passenger Vehicles: 5 years or 100,000kms whichever comes first
Commercial Vehicles: 3 years or 60,000kms whichever comes first
HYUNDAI Warranty: - Consumable items:
Repair or replacement of any component originally manufactured by HYUNDAI that is found to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use & maintenance, except for items specified below:
1 years / 20,000kms (Spark Plugs, Belts, Brake Pads/Linings, Wiper Blades, Fuses, Clutch - Linings, Filters, Lamp Bulbs)
- - Audio System: 3 years / 60,000kms (Radio, Compact Disc Player, DVD Player & Navigation System)
- - Air Conditioner Refrigerant Charge: 6 months
- - Wheel Balance and Alignment: 6 months
- - Battery: 2 years / 40,000kms
- - Battery for Remote Control: 6 months
- - Paint: 3 years / 60,000kms (conditions apply)
- - Parts Warranty: 1 year / 20,000kms
- - Premium Service: 5 years / 100,000kms (every 10,000kms)
- - Normal maintenance Service not covered by warranty: Including checking, tightening, adjustment, engine tune-ups, fuel system adjustment, cleaning, lubrication, oil changes, replenishment of fuel, engine oil, transaxle fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, battery electrolyte fluid, anti-freeze coolant, windshield washer fluid, air-conditioner refrigerant & tire rotation.
- - Periodic Inspection & Maintenance of vehicle at Authorized HYUNDAI Distributorship is mandatory for warranty eligibility.
- - Daily Care: Owner’s responsibility; before driving your car each day, pre-operational inspection described in Owner’s Manual is essential to be followed.