The Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) and Emergency Stop Signal (ESS) are applied to all trims as basic features for the safety of passengers.
A state-of-the-art system enhances driving safety by individually controlling the engine torque and brakes when maneuvering is difficult such as in sudden braking and turning.
* ABS: Prevents wheels from locking so that the driver can freely control the steering direction
* EBD: Distributes braking power to each wheel based on the driving conditions
* BAS: Assists with quick braking if brake power is insufficient
* TCS: Maintains tire friction when driving on slippery roads
* HAC: Prevents vehicle from being pushed backward when stopping or starting on a hill
|Chassis and general parts||Key parts of engine and powertrain|
|2 Years/40,000km||3 Years/60,000km|