1. Affiliated Company
(1) Name of Company : WIA Automotive Engine(Shandong)Company
(2) Representative : Kim Pyung Ki
(3) Total Assets : KRW 169,164,000,000
(4) Total Liabilities : -
(5) Total Shareholder’s Equity : KRW 169,164,000,000
(6) Paid-in capital : KRW 169,164,000,000
(7) Business Areas :
Automotive Engine Manufacturing and sales
2. Name of Company Group : Hyundai Motor Group
3. Reason for Addition :
Addition through the establishment of an overseas subsidiary(China) by WIA which is an affiliate of Hyundai Motor Company.
4. Number of Affiliated Companies after addition :
- 156 companies
5. Date of Addition : November 16, 2006
6. Date of Confirmation : November 17, 2006
7. Others :
- WIA, Hyundai Motor and Kia Motors are expected to invest 70% totally of the “Paid-in capital(USD 180,000,000)” in #1 above, the “Paid-in capital” is invested separately by the progress.
- The financial amounts in # 1 above are based on the exchange rates for November 17, 2006(KRW 939.80 / 1 USD).
- The number of affiliated companies in #4 above include both domestic and overseas affiliates (including subsidiaries of the affiliates).
- The addition date in #5 above is the approval date of operation and the confirmation date in #6 above is the acceptance date of the notice document for establishment of an overseas subsidiary.
- The above contents may be subject to change depending
on the authorization process, laws and ordinances, etc.
of the related countries(including both China and Korea).
l Date of Related Disclosure
(Korea Stock Exchange) : January 12,2006
* Equal announcement obligation for affiliated company
1. Stock Market
Kia Motors Corporation, Hyundai Mobis, Hyundai Steel, KASCO, Hyundai Hysco, BNG Steel, Hyundai Autonet, GLOVIS
2. KOSDAQ Market
Eco Plastic Corporation