1. Details of Resumption :
- Resumption of operations for all business units
2. Location Where Operation is Resumed:
- All Hyundai Motor Company business units
3. Production in Operations Resumed : KRW 6,207,339,000,000
- Total Production of Company in Previous Fiscal Year : KRW 24,967,265,000,000
- Ratio to Production (%) : 24.86
4. Date of Operation Resumption : July 2, 2004
5. Reasons for Operation Resumption : Provisional wage negotiation agreement between labor and management
6. Impact of Work Stoppage : Production setback on all automobile models (20,372 units)
7. Total Assets at the End of the Previous Fiscal Year : KRW 24,250,145,000,000
8. Others :
- Amounts less than KRW 1,000,000 have been deleted.
- The amount for #3 above is based on sales, and the production in operations
resumed is the company`s entire sales amount for January to March of 2004.
- The number of production loss units in #6 above is estimated based on production
- Operations resumed on July 2, 2004 8:00 AM.
- The scheduled date of the for / against vote on the provisional agreement is
July 5, 2004.