1.Details of Resumption :
Resumption of Operation at Manufacturing Plants
2.Location Where Operation was Resumed :
- All Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Plants in Korea
3.Sales revenue of work stoppage plants :
a) Sales Revenue of work stoppage plants for 1h 2005 :
b) Total sales revenue of the company for year 2004 :
c) Sales revenue portion of work stoppage plants(c=a/b) : 47.74%
4. Date of Operation Resumption : September 09, 2005
5. Applicability as a large-scale corporation : Yes
6. Impact of shutdown : Production setback on all automobile models (approximately 31,000 units)
7 . Others :
- The amount for #3 above is based on total sales revenue for the company.
- The impact of work stoppage in #6 above is based on assumption compared to the production plan.
- The Resumption of Operation results from the tentative agreement for wage negotiation and collective bargaining, and the scheduled date of the “for / against” vote on the tentative agreement is September 12, 2005.
- Date of Related Disclosure
(Korea Stock Exchange) : August 25, 2005