HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY (HMC)
Corporate Disclosure to Korea Exchange
Disclosure date : March 9, 2009
Disclosure title : Resumption of Operation
1. Location Where Operation was Resumed :
- Asan Manufacturing Plant in Korea
2. Sales Revenue of Operation Resumption plant:
a) Sales revenue of operation resumption impacted (FY2007):
b) Total sales revenue of the company (FY2007):
c) Sales revenue portion of operation resumption plants(c=a/b):17.11%
d) Applicability as a large-scale corporation : Yes
3. Contents of operation resumption : Automobile Manufacturing
4. Reason for operation resumption : Resumption of production
5. Date of operation resumption : March 9, 2009
6. Decision date of resumption : March 9, 2009
7. Others :
- The sales revenue of operation resumption impacted in #2-a is based on the total complete built-up vehicle sales revenue of Asan plant in 2007. And the total sales revenue of the company in #2-b is based on the total revenue of the company in 2007.
- The decision date of resumption in #6 is the date of production resumption. Production resumed at 08:00 am.
- Period and production loss of work stoppage :
i) Period : March 3, 2009 ~ Mar 6, 2009
ii) Vehicle production loss : Approximately 3,700 units
* The above ‘Vehicle production loss’ is an estimate based on taking account work stoppage compared to the production plan.