1. Location Where Operation was Shut Down :
- All Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Plants in Korea
2. Sales revenue of work stoppage plants :
a) Sales revenue of work stoppage plants (FY 2005): KRW 27,383,737,000,000
b) Total sales revenue of the company (FY 2005) : KRW 27,383,737,000,000
c) Sales revenue portion of work stoppage plants(c=a/b): 100%
d) Applicability as a large-scale corporation : Yes
3. Contents of shutdown : Automobile Manufacturing, Service and sales
4. Reason of shutdown : Work stoppage from the breakoff of talks at the year 2006 wage negotiations between management and labor.
5. Counter measure : Expect to announce once operations are resumed
6. Effects of Shutdown :
- Vehicle production loss (approximately 4,400 units)
7. Date (and period) of Shutdown :
- each plant : June 26, 2006 ~ June 29, 2006 (6 h rs.)
-Ulsan & Asan Plant : nightshift June 26, 2006 ~ June 29, 2006 (6 hrs .)
8. Expected D ate of O peration R esumption: June 26, 2006
9. Decision Date of Shutdown : June 26, 2006
10 . Others :
- The ‘Effects of Shutdown’ in #6 above is based on assumption compared to the production plan.
- The above contents may be subject to change depending on the outcome of the future negotiations between management and labor.