1. Location of Work Stoppage:
- All places of business including Ulsan Manufacturing Plants in Korea
2. Sales revenue of work stoppage business:
a) Sales revenue of work stoppage impacted (FY 2005):
b) Total sales revenue of the company (FY 2005):
c) Sales revenue portion of work stoppage impacted(c=a/b):100%
d) Applicability as a large-scale corporation : Yes
3. Contents of work stoppage :
Automobile Manufacturing, repair or maintenance and sales services
4. Reason of work stoppage: A strike related to the performance bonus
5. Effects of work stoppage: Vehicle production loss
6. Date (and period) of Work Stoppage:
- Daytime : January 15, 2007 from 01:00 pm (4 hrs.)
- Nighttime : January 16, 2007 from 02:00 am (4 hrs.)
7. Decision Date of Work Stoppage: January 15, 2007
8. Others :
- The ‘Decision date of work stoppage” in #7 above is based on the date of work stoppage due to a strike.
- Expected date of work stoppage afterwards : January 17, 2007
(daytime : 6 hrs. / nighttime : 6 hrs.)
- Currently it is too hard to forecast the date of normal operation resumption. When our production operation is resumed, we will disclose it later on.
- The above contents may be subject to change depending on the Hyundai Motor Company’s internal situation.