6. Date of board decision:July 29, 2010
* 5 of 5 external directors were present for the board decision. Audit committee member was also present.
7. Treasury stock holdings at the time of disclosure (prior to acquisition)
Type of shares
Number of shares
% of total shares issued
a. The “Expected acquisition amount” has been calculated by multiplying the number of shares to be acquired by the closing price of common share the day before the board decision date. The amount is subject to change based on shift in share price. (Closing price of common share on July 28, 2010 : KRW 145,000)
b. Limitation to number of shares that can legally be purchased in the market on a single day
- No more than 278,061 shares on a single day
*According to Korean regulation, the maximum number of allowable purchase is determined by the following rule.
1) Must be less than 1% of total number of shares issued = less than 2,202,764 shares
2) The larger of A and B.
A. 25% of average daily trading volume during the period of 1 month prior to disclosure = 278,061 shares.
B. 10% of total shares to be acquired = 168,633 shares