2. Objective of plan : Development and sales of a new model
3. Launching Information :
- Launching on April 28, 2005 at Seoul International Motor Show
- R&D Period : 48 months
4. Expected total investment : KRW 250 billion
5. Contents :
- Planed sales launch in the mid-of May 2005
- Plan to hold individual launching and large-scale test driving events on a national scale at approximately 40 sites for the TG, new product unveiling.
- Product Concept : ?Solid Comfort?
- Model Description :
1) High performance Lamda & Mu engine developed in-House using HMC?s own technology.
2) Interior and exterior design that leads the design trend
3) Safe and comfortable options developed by the latest high technology
6. Expected Effects
- Sales Target : Total 57,000 units in 2005
A. Korea ? 40,000 units
B. Overseas - 17,000 units
- Long-term Target : at 120,000 units per annum
(50:50 Ratio between Korea and Overseas)
7. Decision Date (BOD Resolution Date): April 28, 2005
8. Others :
- The above data are Hyundai Motor?s internal forecasts and targets and may be subject to change depending on external business circumstances and other conditions.
- The "Decision Date? in the #6 is the date of press release.
- For more information, please refer to the Hyundai Motor Company homepage (http://www.hyundai-motor.com
* Date of Related Disclosure (Korea Stock Exchange)
: March 02, 2005
New Product Unveiling for TG
-> a follow-up replacement to Grandure XG