1. Location of operation resumption:
- All places of business including Ulsan Manufacturing Plants in Korea
2. Sales revenue of operation resumption business:
a) Sales revenue of operation resumption impacted (FY 2005):
b) Total sales revenue of the company (FY 2005):
c) Sales revenue portion of operation resumption impacted(c=a/b):100%
d) Applicability as a large-scale corporation: Yes
3. Contents of operation resumption:
Automobile Manufacturing, repair or maintenance and sales services
4. Reason of Operation Resumption: The end of a strike
5. Date of Operation Resumption: January 18, 2007
6. Date of Decision: January 18, 2007
- The “Date of Decision” in 6# above is based on date of operation Resumption and operation started from 8 am.
- Period and Effects of work stoppage:
i) January 15, 2007 Daytime 4 hrs. & nighttime 4 hrs.
Vehicle production loss: 2,283 units
ii) January 17, 2007 Daytime 6 hrs.
Vehicle production loss: 1,780 units
* The ‘Vehicle production loss’ above is estimated numbers of units lost due to work stoppage compared to the original production plan.