HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY (HMC)
Corporate Disclosure to Korea Stock Exchange
Disclosure date : July 13, 2012
Disclosure Title : Work Stoppage
1. Location of Work Stoppage:
- All places of business including Ulsan Manufacturing Plants in Korea
2. Sales revenue of work stoppage business:
a) Sales revenue of work stoppage impacted: KRW
b) Total sales revenue of the company: KRW
c) Sales revenue portion of work stoppage
d) Applicability as a large-scale corporation: Yes
3. Areas of work stoppage: Manufacturing, maintenance and sales of cars
4. Reason of work stoppage: Direction from Korean Metal Workers’ Union
5. Countermeasures of work stoppage: -
6. Effects of work stoppage: Disruption of production
7. Date (and period) of Work Stoppage:
4 hours From July 13, 2012 13:00
4 hours from July 14, 2012 02:00
8. Expected date of operation resumption : -
9. Decision Date of Work Stoppage: July 13, 2012
- The Sales revenue of work stoppage impacted in #2 is based on 2011 Total sales revenue (HMC Only).
- The date and period of work stoppage in #7 is only for determined schedule.
- The decision date of work stoppage in #9 is based on the date of work stoppage.
- It is unclear when production will be resumed at this point. The actual length and loss from the stoppage will be disclosed as production is resumed.