Experience Hyundai's various line-ups, design & technologies, sports sponsorship, events and latest news. To find out more information about Hyundai in your country, please visit your local website.
Race Track Capability
A maximum power of 275 ps at 6,000 rpm and a maximum torque of 36.0 kgf·m at 1,450~4,700 rpm.(Performance package)
Launch control is an electronic aid to assist drivers to easily maneuver maximum standing start acceleration performance by controlling optimal wheel spin and engine torque.
Function & Feature
- Improved driving stability by avoiding rapid torque change when connecting clutch after shifting.
- Automatically operate as the ‘Heel & Toe’ maneuver when down-shift.
High-capacity brake discs and high-performance brake pads for fade prevention.
①LED Shift-timing Indicator
- Shift timing notification for optimum performance at high RPM drive range.
②Variable LED Tachometer
- Variable red zone according to engine oil temperature.
- Differentiated design compared to base model.
④Three-dimensional patterned dial
- Design differentiation with the dial with three-dimensional pattern.
State-of-the-art high-performance technologies can be effectively combined to provide a smooth and controlled ride. The key high-performance features are segment-leading for The Veloster N and can be chosen individually by the driver depending on the driving mood.
Images, engine specifications and information posted above may differ from region to region. All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice, Please visit our regional homepage or dealer for more information.