The All-New i30 Fastback N is characterised by its hot and sporty appearance. It incorporates the body type of the i30 Fastback with its strong stance, charismatic front and sleek, teardrop-shaped cabin.
Strong & charismatic front
- Unique front bumper.
- Prominent Cascading Grille with N emblem.
- Black bezel of the LED headlights.
- Red-coloured character line.
Sports coupe’s dynamic profile
- Elegant sloping roofline.
- A long bonnet.
- A muscular body.
- Wheel arches 18- and 19-inch wheels’ exceptional N design.
- Black side sill of the lowered body.
- Rear bumper with red character line.
- Triangular rear fog lamp.
- Dual twin mufflers.
- Arched rear spoiler with a glossy-black line.
Sporty look interior
- ‘N’ sports steering wheel with a red-coloured stitching.
- Dark metal painted N button to access to the N mode.
- N logo positioned on the base of the steering wheel.
- Gear shift featuring a red stitching & glossy-red metal paint.
- Air vents with red-coloured surroundings.
Powerful performance to 'feel the N feeling'
Performance and practicality for both urban commuting and track driving are well balanced in the All-New i30 Fastback N. Its high-performance technology delivers fun to drive every day, making the driver’s heart beat faster when seated behind the wheel.
N Grin Control system
- Five different drive modes : Eco, Normal, Sport, N and N Custom.
- Change the character of the car, adjusting various driving parameters.
2.0-litre turbocharged engine
- Offers two different power outputs in combination with front-wheel drive.
1. Standard Package engine : Max. power output of 250 PS
2. Performance Package engine : Max. power output of 275 PS
- Both variants generate a maximum torque of 353 Nm.
- Further increased up to 378 Nm with Overboost function.
- Maximum speed is 250 km/h.
Rev matching function
- Enhances driving pleasure by supporting downshifts.
- Synchronises the engine’s speed to the input shaft speed for the next gear during the shift process.
- Enables smoother and sportier downshifts.
Full Precision & Control
- Electronic Controlled Suspension (ECS): Four variable dampers, mounted on the independent four wheels.
- Floating brake callipers: Designed in the distinctive red N look.
- N Corner Carving Differential: Electronically Controlled Limited Slip Differential. (e-LSD)
- Variable Exhaust Valve System: different exhaust sounds by each drive mode.
- 19-inch Pirelli P-Zero high-performance Hyundai N tyres.
Smart connectivity features and top standard active safety
State-of-the-art connectivity features make the All-New i30 Fastback N a smart, rewarding choice. To comply with the highest European safety standards the i30 Fastback N features Hyundai SmartSense active safety and driving assistance technologies.
Display audio & Infotainment system
- Eight-inch capacitive LCD touch screen.
- Integrated dynamic rear-view camera.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Navigation system with a 7-year free subscription to LIVE services.
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.
- A wireless inductive charging pad (Qi standard) for mobile phones.
- USB port located in the center console.
Specific N mode screen menu
- Customisable settings for the engine, Rev matching, exhaust sound and Performance Package settings.
Hyundai SmartSense active safety & driving assistance technologies
- 6 standard airbags: two front airbags, two side airbags and two curtain airbags from first to second row protecting both driver and passengers.
- Additional knee airbag for the driver in the event of a front collision.