In the face of extraordinary challenges posed by an unprecedented public health crisis, Hyundai Motor is joining the global effort to combat COVID-19.
Our hearts go out to each and every person whose life has been impacted by the pandemic, and we express our sincerest gratitude to those working on the front lines of the international efforts to combat the disease.
Recognizing the sacrifices of healthcare professionals and volunteers, we are providing fleets of vehicles to frontline personnel to better enable their mobility when they need it the most.
We are working closely with governments to support communities that have been hit hardest by the pandemic in the form of donations, medical equipment, and personal protection items.
Understanding the financial burdens and mobility limitations our customers are facing, we are offering programs to take care of our customers during this difficult time.
Last but not least, we are doing our utmost to create a safe working environment for our employees by abiding government guidelines and placing their health and safety as our top priority.
The world may have stopped moving, but the need for seamless mobility is more dire than ever.
Hyundai Motor remains committed to serving the mobility needs of people, and will work closely with our partners and governments to ensure safe and stable movement of people and goods.
We remain hopeful and confident that together we can overcome this crisis, and will continue to play our part in the global solidarity to fight COVID-19.
Our Efforts around the World
• ‘Hyundai C A R E’ warranty extension program
• #Thisisus digital film (Link)
• Digital showroom and online booking (where available)
• Work from home implemented according to government guidelines
• Building disinfection and provision of personal sanitation items (where available)
• Delivery of emergency supplies and donation to medical facilities in China
• Donation of test kits imported from Korea, donation to Public Relief Fund, and production of ventilators with local vendors in India
• Training centers provided as treatment facilities in Korea
• Payments for small and medium sized suppliers expedited in Korea
• Free vehicle disinfection service offered to all car owners in Korea
• Cars and supplies provided to medical teams and acrylic face masks produced with 3D printers to support City of Piracicaba in Brazil
• Hyundai Solidarity Transport program launched to offer free transportation for the elderly and healthcare professionals in Brazil
• Donation to Boys and Girls Clubs of Emergency Relief Fund for youth affected by COVID-19 in Canada
• Hyundai Assurance Job Loss Protection program re-launched in U.S.
• Hyundai Hope on Wheels donation to children’s hospitals to support drive-thru testing in U.S.
• Fleets of vehicles provided to hospitals and healthcare facilities in Czech Republic, Poland (#wspieramysamochodami), and Spain (#YoCedoMiCoche)
• Fleets of vehicles provided to volunteers and self-isolating customers in U.K.
• Donation of respirators and funds for governments and communities in Czech Republic and France
• Stay-at-home contents posted on social media in Russia, Slovakia, U.K., and more