1. Based on your consent, Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH will process the personal data you provided via the Contact us form. Your request will be transmitted and stores on servers of the Hyundai Motor Company located in the Republic of Korea. The Hyundai Motor Company will distribute your request to the Hyundai service partner competent and responsible for answering to your request and monitor the status of your request. You will be contacted by the Hyundai service partner as soon as possible based on the information you shared with us.
2. If your Hyundai service partner is not located within the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or a country subject to an adequacy decision of the EU-Commission, we point out that an adequate level of data protection cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, a transmission of your personal data and progressing with your request is only permitted if you give your explicit consent despite the lack of an adequate data protection level. In case this applies to you, you will be asked via your selected communication channel to give your explicit consent, mentioning the respective Hyundai service partner of the Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH responsible for you.
3. Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH will process the personal data provided by you exclusively for the handling of your request. The personal data collected will not be used for information and advice about products and services of Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH (advertising) or for market research beyond the mentioned purpose at any time.
4. Your consent will be documented by us. The content of your consent can be requested directly from firstname.lastname@example.org. Without your consent we are not allowed to answer your request due to legal reasons.
5. Moreover, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future via email@example.com.