Hyundai and Ark Performance combine talents to develop Road Racer Elantra Concept.
19 October, 2016
Hyundai Motor America and ARK Performance have partnered again for the SEMA show, creating the ARK Road Racer Elantra Concept.
The ARK Elantra Concept takes the practical yet sporty lines of the Elantra sedan and infuses it with an alternate persona, with integrated flares, bulging forged racing wheels and custom new front and rear fascia designs for an aggressive yet fully-integrated appearance.
“ARK Performance knows the Hyundai brand almost as well as our own,” said Kevin Bentley, developer of the ARK Elantra Concept. “We strive to leverage the superb product development of Hyundai engineers, building upon their expertise while offering something really special to enthusiasts. The ARK Road Racer Elantra Concept offers the specific model enhancements that our customers have come to expect from ARK.”
Key modifications to the ARK Road Racer Elantra Concept include:
• Custom ARK turbo kit using Xcargot XT26 turbocharger
• ARK downpipe and GRiP exhaust system
• Turbosmart blow-off valve and wastegate
• ARK DT-P coil-over system
• ARK front strut tower bar
• ARK front and rear performance anti-roll bars
• ARK front big brake kit
• Nitto Tire NT05 summer tires
• ARK Solus wide body kit
• ARK lightweight forged wheels
• Fiere Customs full vinyl wrap
• APR Performance front splitter
• Custom diamond-stitched interior
• Custom sport steering wheel by ARK