Hyundai Motor aiming for third straight win in Nürburgring 24 Hours endurance race.
- Hyundai Motor to take part in its eighth straight Nürburgring 24 Hours, a grueling endurance racing event, with drivers from Germany, Spain, U.S. and Korea
- Hyundai Motorsport to enter a pair of i30 Sedan N TCRs, aiming for a third consecutive victory in the Touring Car Race class
- ⋯ One car to be driven by the 2022 winning lineup of Mikel Azcona, Marc Basseng and Manuel Lauck
- ⋯ A second car to be driven by the U.S.-based Bryan Herta Autosport
- Two production-based i30 Fastback N Cup cars to also compete in the VT2 Front class, representing the Hyundai Driving Experience ‘Dare to Dream’ program
- ⋯ Korean junior driver Junesung Park to compete as part of the ‘Dare to Dream’ program, which will launch globally in the second half of this year
- Real-time on-board camera coverage, live chat and social media to provide a vivid picture of the event for fans joining online