Rule the road | A state by state guide for P-Platers getting their start on the road
Here at Hyundai, we’re going to break down everything you need to know as a newbie on the road; state, by state.
There’s nothing quite like that new car smell – that aroma of fresh upholstery that makes you want to say, “It’s mine – all mine!”
But there are so many more benefits to owning a new Hyundai. And we’re not just talking about brand power, which has seen Hyundai Australia win numerous major awards in recent years, including the 2017 Australia Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI) Study for overall customer satisfaction with the new-vehicle purchase experience. There’s also Hyundai’s comprehensive iCare customer care program, along with many amazing offers you can take advantage of as a Hyundai owner.
Here are seven amazing benefits that come to mind…
1. You’ll enjoy the peace of mind of a 5-year unlimited kilometre warranty. Hyundai is so confident in its technology, material and workmanship that each new Hyundai passenger vehicle comes with a 5-year unlimited kilometre warranty. It means that special feeling of owning a new Hyundai can last long into the future.
Explore more >>
2. You can take advantage of amazing servicing deals. To start with, your first service (at 1,500km or one month, whichever comes first) with Hyundai is free. And you’re also eligible for Australia’s most comprehensive, fully transferable lifetime service plan – meaning regular servicing by factory-trained Hyundai technicians to guarantee the best on-road performance and optimise resale value down the road.
Explore more >>
3. You have access to roadside support. We’ve all been there – left the headlights on, locked the keys in the car, got a flat tyre. Luckily, you can benefit from a Roadside Support Plan of up to 10 years when you service your car with Hyundai. Your safety net is just a phone call away. Click here to find out more about the Hyundai Roadside Support Plan.
4. You can get free sat nav updates. Our cities are constantly changing. New roads, new landmarks – heck, a lot of the time even entirely new suburbs. That’s why it’s critical to keep your sat nav up-to-date. Through Hyundai iCare, you can benefit from a Sat Nav Update Plan for all new vehicles with factory-fitted satellite navigation. Simply book your Hyundai in for a service at a participating centre to receive the complimentary update. Click here to get a service quote.
Explore more >>
5. You can get cheaper Caltex fuel. When you use Hyundai Auto Link – Hyundai’s innovative smartphone app that helps you stay connected with your Hyundai IONIQ, Santa Fe, Tucson, Kona, Elantra, i30 or i30N – you can enjoy a 4c per litre saving each time you fill up at participating Caltex service stations.*
*Terms and conditions apply. Click below to see the eligible models.
6. You can count on the Hyundai dealer network. Hyundai has a strong dealer network with over 170 Hyundai dealers nationwide on hand to deliver outstanding levels of service. At every turn, take advantage of the expertise of highly skilled, factory-trained technicians who ensure every Hyundai is properly serviced to maintain optimal performance.
7. You can attend Wheels Workshop events. Hyundai owners are invited to participate in free Wheels Workshop events, which aim to educate drivers about their vehicle with safe and practical information on wheel change procedures, oil systems, tyre pressure, sat nav, connecting Bluetooth and more. Click here to find your local Wheels Workshop event.
When you purchase a new Hyundai, a percentage of the sale price will be donated to Hyundai Help for Kids, the program helping Aussie kids and their families when they need it most.