4 secrets to help you finance your car.
Financing your car the smart way.
Choose a vehicle finance solution that benefits you.
If you’re in the market to upgrade your existing Hyundai – perhaps due to a change of lifestyle/circumstances, desire to drive a new model, or wanting to take advantage of a trade-in offer – it’s a good idea to get your financial situation in order before repurchasing.
Fortunately, there are various finance options available to ensure you drive away in your favourite Hyundai and stay within your means.
Here are four secrets to help you finance your car the smart way.
1. Consider your personal finances.
Before you leap into financing your vehicle and driving off in your new car, it's wise to consider your personal or family financial situation and weigh it against the available finance solutions. Can you afford the regular repayments? There’s no point driving yourself towards an unwieldy debt. What is your credit status? A poor credit history, for example, is likely to limit your options for finance and impact the interest rate you can achieve.
There are various finance options to suit different people, so don’t be afraid to take your time and plan properly in order to finance your car in a way that’s perfect for you.
2. Do your loan research.
A big part of the car finance selection process involves doing your research and comparing multiple solutions. A car loan may provide a competitive interest rate, but it requires the vehicle as security. A personal loan can be secured or unsecured, with the latter meaning you can use the funds however you like in exchange for owing a potentially higher interest rate to the lender.
It’s important to know what’s out there. For example, Hyundai CarPlan™ is a flexible lease that comes with a choice between purchasing, trading in or returning the vehicle at the end of the term.
3. Make the most of Hyundai Finance™.
Hyundai Finance™ – an alliance between Hyundai Motor Company Australia and St. George Bank – offers a range of vehicle finance solutions for private or business use. Through Hyundai Finance™, your participating Hyundai dealer can make it simple and convenient for you to drive away in your new or pre-owned Hyundai.
Hyundai Finance™ vehicle finance solutions include:
- Consumer finance: A consumer finance loan helps you purchase a new or pre-owned Hyundai for personal use.
- Finance lease: This is a rental agreement where the vehicle is owned by the finance provider or lender and then leased to the user for a set term. A finance lease allows you to have full use of the vehicle.
- Commercial hire purchase: Obtain your new vehicle by hiring it over the repayment term. The transfer of title for the vehicle is completed once you have made the final rental payment.
- Goods loan: If the vehicle will be used 50% or more for business purposes, a goods loan becomes an attraction option. You may be able to claim tax deductions, including depreciation.