Hyundai Help for Kids iView.
Hyundai Help For Kids and the Lions have teamed up to create a fun and interactive space at the Gabba, for some very special VIP's.Find out more
Hyundai Help For Kids Lions Academy.
We work closely with the club to identify the next generation of Lions champions from South-East Queensland and help them reach their potential. The development program for 12 to 18 year-olds involves skills acquisition, nutritional advice, injury prevention and player development.Find out more
In 2017, we extended our relationship with the Brisbane Lions to become a partner of the Women’s team and are proud to be the Lions AFLW Coaches Partner.
Photo by AFL Media
Game Day Activity.
Up To $1000 Cash Back.
Brisbane Lions members are entitled to up to $1000 cash back when they purchase selected new Hyundai vehicles.
How to redeem:
- Please read the terms and conditions below carefully to see if you apply for the offer
- After purchasing your new Hyundai from any authorised Hyundai dealer, register or login to myHyundai.
- Once you’ve logged in to myHyundai, click on the Redemption Claim button at the top of the page, and complete the form.
- Submit your application, and if it’s approved, we’ll send you a cheque for up to $1000, it’s that simple!
Find out why we're more than just a car company.
2019 Brisbane Lions Member Offer
- Full-ticketed members or Country and Interstate members of Carlton (Affiliate) are eligible to claim a $500 or $1000 (Redemption Offer) Hyundai Motor Company Australia (Hyundai) for vehicles which are purchased in their own/joint name during the Promotional Period.a. Accent, Elantra, i30, Veloster, Kona, iMax, iLoad = $500 Redemption Claimb. Sonata, Tucson, Genesis, Santa Fe = $1000 Redemption Claim
- The offer applies on any New or Demonstrator Hyundai vehicle purchased from an authorised Hyundai Dealer, all other RDA types are excluded from the offer, including Hail Damaged vehicles.
- The offer applies to private buyers only. ABN holders, fleet buyers, government authorities and agencies or persons acquiring vehicles for business or commercial purposes are excluded from the offer.
- The offer may not be combined with any other offer or promotion extended by Hyundai and is not transferable to any other person. The offer can only be redeemed once per vehicle purchase, i.e. membership of a sporting club or any other agency, body or company for which Hyundai may make a similar offer will not entitle the Affiliate to more than one Redemption Offer for the same vehicle purchase.
- Hyundai will not be responsible for any redemption claims that are lost during transmission, or are illegible when received by Hyundai. Incomprehensible and illegible redemption claims and accompanying documents will be deemed invalid and the Affiliate will be notified.
- The redemption claim must be received by Hyundai within 3 months of the date of purchase of the vehicle. Hyundai will not accept any claims or pay any Redemption Offer if the redemption claim is received by Hyundai greater than 3 months after the date of purchase of the vehicle.
- The Affiliate must be a 2019 Brisbane Lions Member for the same calendar year that the vehicle was purchased in to be entitled to claim a Redemption Offer from Hyundai. The name of the Affiliate must be identical to the name contained in the sales contract, registration papers and Brisbane Lions Membership.
- Upon verification of identity, confirmation of vehicle purchase, validation of Brisbane Lions Membership and registration of vehicle in claimant’s name, Hyundai will process the redemption claim and send the Affiliate a cheque for the amount of the Redemption Offer.
- Hyundai reserves all rights to refuse or reject any claims for the Redemption Offer if Hyundai determines or is of the reasonable opinion that the claimant does not meet or comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- Affiliates under the age of 18 must obtain the written permission of a parent or guardian over the age of 18 to make a claim under this offer.
- Hyundai reserves the right to request Affiliates to provide Hyundai with any additional proof of identity, proof of purchase of a vehicle or other evidence Hyundai reasonably requires to establish the validity of the claimant’s Redemption Offer claim, and to reject any claim for the Redemption Offer if the claimant is unable to satisfy any such requests.
- Hyundai reserves the right to reject any claims if Hyundai has reasonable grounds to suspect that the claimant has tampered with the claims process, a claimant submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the claimant has, in the reasonable opinion of Hyundai, engaged in conduct in making the claim which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Hyundai.
- The Redemption Offer or the legal or beneficial interest in the Redemption Offer cannot be transferred or assigned and cannot be redeemed for anything other than payment by cheque made payable by Hyundai to the Affiliate which can take up to 8 weeks to process and deliver.
- Hyundai reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time (including during the Promotional Period) to cancel, suspend, terminate amend or modify this offer and these terms and conditions in any way (including but not limited to changing the eligible vehicles and the amount of the applicable Redemption Offer)
- “Hyundai” means Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Ltd, (ABN: 58 008 995 588) of Cnr of 394 Lane Cove Road & Hyundai Drive Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
Commences on 1st July 2018 at 00:01 (AEST/AEDT) and expires on 30th September 2019 at 23:59 (AEST/AEDT)