Driven by our people.
Digital and CRM Coordinator, NSW
Digital and CRM Coordinator, NSW.
Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Marketing & Communications - Digital & Search Marketing
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
Our Marketing Department based at Macquarie Park Head Office has an exciting opportunity for a Digital & CRM Coordinator to join the team on a 12-month fixed term contract. As a key member of the team, you will be instrumental in supporting the implementation of new technologies, web tools and website management. It an amazing time to join our team as Hyundai prepare for the launch of several new groundbreaking products into the Australia market.
About the role:
Reporting to the Digital & CRM Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of a digital & CRM customer strategy to enhance the conversion of online traffic to sales
- Review and maintain content on Hyundai’s corporate website
- Undertaking new digital & CRM projects
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion on the Hyundai website
- Undertaking case studies to demonstrate how investment in new technology can improve conversion rates across all marketing platforms
- Assisting with maintaining the dealer website platform to maximise integration, Hyundai compliance and enquiry conversion
- Coordinate workflow with external agencies
- Develop a process of continuous improvement across marketing systems and infrastructure
About you:To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications, skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or marketing
- 2 -3 years of experience working in a marketing agency is essential
- Experience in web content development and curation
- Creativity and spark - able to demonstrate a love of innovation
- Passion for all things automotive
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to work
- Detail and deadline-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- A customer-focused, energised team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
The benefits of working at Hyundai:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to develop your skills further with a Global Brand and a highly experienced passionate team
- A fully-equipped fitness gym with a personal trainer on-site (closed during social distancing)
- An on-site subsidised café which offers a range of nutritious meals
- Training and development.
- Parking is not available on-site, however, we are only 100 meters from the Metro
If you are ready to take the next step in your career then we would love to hear from you.
Please note only candidates with full unrestricted work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications Hyundai Motors Australia receives only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for considering Hyundai as a potential future employer
Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer.Apply through Seek