Driven by our people.
Marketing Assistant (Korean Language Skills)
Marketing Assistant (Korean Language Skills).
Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Marketing & Communications - Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator with Korean Language skills to join our fast paced, innovative marketing team based at our Macquarie Park Head Office.
About the role: (9 month fixed term contract)
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the provision of the full range of campaign support materials such as TV, radio, press, digital and point of sale
- Liaising with media suppliers to implement approved media plans including Material Instructions
- Liaising with creative and media agencies and suppliers to deliver marketing communications material
- Developing communication for Product Launch
- Communicating with key stakeholders in our Korean Head Office
- Providing administration support to our Sydney based Korean Co-Director
- Marketing administration and English/Korean translation
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications, skills, experience and attributes:
- Exceptional bi-lingual Korean/ English written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in business or marketing/communications
- Minimum of one to two years’ experience in marketing or advertising either in an agency or corporate department
- High level of computer literacy and accuracy
- Good communication skills with strong report writing and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact confidently with a range of stakeholders
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to work
- Detail and deadline oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- Ability to work in large volume and a high pressured environment
The benefits on offer:
- 다양한 첨단기술이 결합된 제품의 마케팅을 하며 글로벌 브랜딩 경험을 쌓을 수 있습니다
- 매력적인 샐러리 패키지
- 9개월 계약직
- 사무실 내 Gym (subsidized)
- 영문 이력서
- 한국어 이력서
위의 내용들이 당신이 바라는 일과 당신과 가깝다고 느낀다면 주저하지 말고 지원하세요.
*이 포지션은 영어/한국어 2개국어 능통자를 찾고 있습니다. 지원시 아래 두가지 이력서를 함께 제출해주세요.