Driven by our people.
Social & Partnership Coordinator, NSW
Social & Partnership Coordinator, NSW.
Sydney - Ryde & Macquarie Park
Marketing & Communications - Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
At Hyundai, we are driven by the belief that everyone should have access to the very best in modern mobility. We want to become a lifetime partner for our customer and not just supply some of Australia’s most popular cars but also innovative future mobility solutions. Our purpose is to enhance people’s everyday lives by caring for many. Hyundai Motor Company Australia continues to enrich its product line-up with vehicles that are helping to build solutions for a more sustainable future, such as NEXO, the world’s first dedicated hydrogen-powered SUV and the Kona Electric, the world’s first small electric SUV.
In Australia, we strive to create an inclusive, energised and team-based workplace where our values form the foundation of our culture - customer, challenge, collaboration, people and globality. We take pride in creating meaningful work experiences, encourage innovation and fresh ideas and deliver a wide range of employee benefits. Community minded, we created Hyundai Help for Kids which supports a range of charities including Ronald McDonald House, Clown Doctors and Bear Cottage as well as an employee volunteering program.
Our Marketing Team based at Macquarie Park Head Office have an amazing opportunity for a Social & Partnership Coordinator. You will be a key figure in a strong team that is responsible for managing one of Australia’s largest sponsorship portfolios. Accountable for all the administration of Hyundai’s sponsorship and events portfolio, you will also have the opportunity to work closely with industry leading rights holders, sponsorship agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure that Hyundai effectively manages its partnerships.
About the role:
Reporting to the Brand Marketing & Media Strategy Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with Hyundai partners and external stakeholders
- Assisting with event planning and logistics
- Administration and managing the day to day affairs related to Hyundai’s sponsorship and events portfolio including vehicle fleet management, ticketing and hospitality, redemption program and financial processes
- Contributing to campaign briefs, strategy, creative executions and implementation plans
- Managing our head office showroom
- General department administration.
About you:To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications, skills, experience and attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or communications preferred but not mandatory
- A deep desire to work in the sponsorship industry – sports, arts, culture. Some experience would be great but we are interested in your ability to bring energy and initiative to the role and make it your own
- A real appreciation of the power of sport and the ability to leverage it within the context of the role
- High level of computer literacy and accuracy
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact confidently with a range of stakeholders
- Highly organised with a proactive approach to work • Detail and deadline oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
- A true team player, energised with a ‘"can do" attitude
The benefits of working at Hyundai:
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to develop your skills further with a Global Brand and a highly experienced passionate team
- A fully-equipped fitness gym with a personal trainer on-site (closed during social distancing)
- An on-site subsidised café which offers a range of nutritious meals
- Training and development.
- Parking is not available on-site, however, we are only 100 meters from the Metro
This role will be offered as a 12-month fixed term contract basis
If you are ready to take the next step in your career then we would love to hear from you.
Please note only candidates with full unrestricted work rights in Australia will be considered for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications Hyundai Motors Australia receives only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However we would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your application and for considering Hyundai as a potential future employer
Hyundai is an equal opportunity employer.Apply through Seek