Good Design Gold for Hyundai
- Hyundai has swept the 2021 Australian International Good Design Awards with three winning models in the Automotive and Transport Product category
- The hydrogen fuel cell powered NEXO and long-range, ultra-rapid charging, IONIQ 5 EV have both won Good Design Award Gold Accolades
- The progressive fourth-generation Tucson SUV was also recognised with a Good Design Award Winner Accolade
- 2021 marks Hyundai’s fifth consecutive year of Good Design Awards success
- The Good Design Awards are the highest honour for design and innovation in Australia
Hyundai has swept the prestigious 2021 Good Design Awards with winners in the Automotive and Transport Product category.
Debuting the first application of Hyundai’s Sensuous Sportiness design language on an SUV, the fourth-generation Tucson has also been recognised with a Good Design Award Winner Accolade.
The prestigious Australian International Good Design Awards are the highest honour for design and innovation in Australia and were announced today during the 2021 Good Design Awards Week (11-15 October).
Hyundai’s outstanding 2021 Good Design awards tally continues a five-year winning streak.