Today we are a part of an unprecedented world event. COVID-19 has indeed disrupted the lives of each one of us. But we also know that humankind has always conquered every challenge that has come its way, with resilience and winning spirit.
Together, we shall overcome this challenge as well.
As a responsible and caring brand, Hyundai has always been at the forefront which is in line with our global vision “Progress for Humanity”. All our initiatives in these times have been concerted under “Hyundai Cares”, covering:
- Contributed Rs. 7 Crores towards PM Cares fund
- Contributed Rs. 5 Crores to TN Chief Minister’s Relief Fund
- Donated advanced COVID-19 diagnostic testing kits worth Rs 4 Crore to ICMR-NIMR, imported from South Korea to test 25000 people
- Distributed more than 1,10,000 Personal Protective Equipment kits, 45000 N-95 & 11,00,000 3 ply Face Masks, 8,00,000 Sanitizers, Medical consumables for front line workers & Incinerators for hospitals
- We are actively supporting production of Ventilators
- Supported state governments with over 6000 dry ration kits and several other essential material donations.
We have also take lot of Sales, Service and our Dealership related initiative to provide our customer best of safety and services.
We continue our strong commitment to set new benchmarks in mobility with latest powertrains and transmissions, cutting edge connectivity and global innovations resulting in intuitive features that our Consumers desire.
We hope to find each one of you in good health once the situation improves and we look forward to serving you again
Furthermore, in order to resolve any other queries you are welcome to reach out to us via email at: email@example.com (Sales Queries) and firstname.lastname@example.org(Service Queries)
Stay Home! Stay Safe!
Online car buying facility is available through our Hyundai Click-to-Buy platform, India’s first end-to-end car selling platform.
- 24x7 roadside assistance is available on a best effort basis to help in case of any emergency.
- Extended support of 2 months to all customers who are unable to avail Vehicle Warranty / Extended Warranty / Free Service due to lockdown.
- Deployed 1000+ Doorstep Advantage Bikes / Emergency Roadside Service Cars for assistance, subject to approval from local authorities.
- Contactless Service experience through online service booking, pick & drop service, job status updates on WhatsApp and online service payments
- Our Special Taskforce Team is ensuring that hygienic, safe and good practices are followed at all our Dealerships, for everyone’s safety & health.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of showrooms and workshops
- Thermal screening of all employees and visitors
- Hygiene practices and social distancing norms being followed by well trained staff.
- Fully sanitized display and test drive cars.
- Sanitizers available across the showroom & workshop
- Paperless transactions, options of online purchase and online payments
- Delivery of fully sanitized cars with option of home delivery