It has never been easier to charge your Hyundai on the go.
Charge myHyundai is a comprehensive and easy-to-use public charging solution that gives you access to one of the largest public charging networks in the UK with over 38,000 chargers and for your business and holiday trips, to mainland Europe, over 500,000 chargers are available on Charge myHyundai.
1 App. 1 Card. 1 Invoice. More than 500,000 Charge Points.
- Access to more than 500,000 public charging stations in 30 European countries
- Cross border charging with one single contract through e-roaming
- All charging sessions & invoices available in the Charge myHyundai web portal & app
Create Charge myHyundai Account.
1. Access Charge myHyundai via the web portal.
2. Register your Hyundai vehicle details by adding a contract.
3. Input your data.
4. Select payment method.
5. Order your charging card and select your starting date.
Your Provisioning Certificate ID (PCID).
1. Step in your Hyundai vehicle, power on the infotainment system and navigate to the main menu.
2. Select the EV menu icon.
3. Go to "Settings"
4. Select "Plug & Charge"
5. Enter the PCID into Charge myHyundai.
Enable in Charge myHyundai.
1. Login to Charge myHyundai.
2. Navigate to Contracts.
3. Enable Plug & Charge in the service section.
4. Enter PCID.
6. Activation may take up to 24h.
The &Charge Program.With the &Charge bonus program collect valuable &Charge kilometres when charging publicly, during the charging break or when shopping online. You can use those to pay less for your public charging sessions in Charge myHyundai. 2
Collect kilometres online.Collect kilometres online. Click through &Charge to the online shop of your choice before making your purchase. For each purchase, you can earn &Charge kilometres. 2
Do challenges in app.Complete information on public charging stations, and report problems at the charging location. Take part in the participate in various activities - the &Charge "Challenges“ to earn extra rewards.
*Maximum range according to WLTP combined cycle. Specification dependent. Actual range will vary depending on factors including road conditions, outdoor temperature, driving style, use of climate control and battery condition.
**350KW ultra-fast charger required for quickest charge times - chargers are currently available on selected arterial routes – see Charge myHyundai map for details. Not currently available in Northern Ireland.
Hyundai test data for comparison purposes. Actual time will vary and is dependent on several factors including battery temperature, condition and age, ambient temperature and the power provided by the charger. Charge time increases in cold weather and if battery temperature activates safeguarding technology.
In optimal conditions, the latest IONIQ 5 is capable of accepting power at up to 240KW and IONIQ 6 at 220KW.
Frequently asked questions about Plug & Charge.
Plug & Charge is currently free of charge and therefore no additional costs other than the actual charging fees will occur for using this service.
There are 2 options:
1. When available, please press the "STOP" button on the charging station. This is located either on the display of the charging station or to the right of the display of the charging station.
Please note, stopping the charging process may take up to a few minutes. After the charge is finished, the connector will automatically unlock and you can place it back into its position at the station.
2. Release the connector through the manufacturer's instructions, e.g. via the car key or by pressing the release button on the charging port.
Please check the Plug & Charge status in the contract section of your account on the Charge myHyundai website. The status must be "Enabled" and the Plug & Charge service needs to be installed in your vehicle. If you are still not able to charge via Plug & Charge, please contact your Hyundai dealership.
Please delete your Charge myHyundai contract that you have used to activate Plug & Charge for your vehicle.