At Hyundai we’re always thinking of new ways to make owning a Hyundai both inspiring and rewarding. And when routine servicing, MOT testing or repairs are needed, our retailers take pride in making sure you receive a prompt, professional service and answer any questions you may have.
When you arrive
- Attend to you promptly.
- Agree the work to be carried out and provide a fully inclusive quote.
- Agree a time when your vehicle will be ready to pick up.
During the service
- Ensure that only appropriately trained Hyundai technicians carry out work on your vehicle.
- Check for any updates recommended by Hyundai and perform these free of charge.
- Provide a professional recommendation if we identify any parts that require replacing.
- Only ever replace additional parts with your permission.
- Use genuine Hyundai parts, which all carry a two year, unlimited mileage warranty.
- Contact you to confirm when your car is ready.
When you collect
- Explain the invoice to you to ensure you understand the work has been carried out.
Following your visit
- Do everything we can to call you within three days of your visit, in order to monitor customer satisfaction and to continually improve the service we offer you.
Key things to check
- Brake fluid
- Windscreen wash
Make sure their levels all sit between the minimum and maximum points, and that you can't see any leaks.
- Tyre pressure
- Tyre tread
Check tyres when they're cold – the correct pressures can be found inside the driver's door or in your service book.
Don't forget to inspect tyre tread regularly too. The legal level for tyre tread is 1.6mm, taken at 3 points across three quarters of the width of the tyre. Apart from being dangerous, an illegal bald tyre is liable for a maximum fine of up to £2500 and 3 penalty points per defective tyre.
Speak to your local retailerIf you need assistance, please visit your Hyundai retailer who'll be happy to check for you.